- We will exchange or refund items purchased or unwanted gifts provided that they are returned within 60 days in perfect condition accompanied by a receipt
- Food and Beverages are not returnable unless a qualitative issue is discovered
- In the interest of hygiene National Museums NI will be unable to exchange or refund earrings unless they are faulty
- All goods should include original packaging. We are unable to accept items that have been previously exchanged or multiple returns
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- In the unfortunate event that you should discover a fault with an item you have purchased; we will offer a replacement or refund if you prefer
- Please be aware that National Museums NI will only take back faulty products that contain a genuine manufacturing fault. We cannot be held responsible for accidental damage or misuse caused by the customer
All sales from our shops goes to fund the work of National Museums NI. Please send all new applications by post to National Museums NI, Cultra, Holywood, BT180EU.
Retail Terms & Conditions
We accept cash, contactless and credit card payments in GBP Sterling and Euro (notes only). Any change we give in return will be in GBP Sterling
National Museums NI are always looking for new products and suppliers for our shops. We welcome applications from local suppliers and are particularly keen to hear from Social Enterprises, underrepresented members of the community and suppliers with a strong sustainability focus
National Museums NI are always looking for new products and suppliers for our shops. We welcome applications from local suppliers, creative start-ups and all aspects of our community. We are particularly keen to hear from Social Enterprises and suppliers which fit with the values and ethos of our museums especially those with a strong sustainability focus.
Please read our commercial criteria before submitting anything for our consideration. If you are just starting off or are unsure about how to approach this we are happy to offer advice and mentoring.
- Supplier must submit a wholesale pricelist with images and product information
- Supplier should be able to offer at least 35% minimum margin
- A sample is required in the case of any books submitted. Professional quality printing and presentation is essential
- Payment terms 30 days credit
- Samples are submitted at own risk & cannot be returned
Please contact our retail team with any information and pricelists for consideration.
Due to the large volume of submissions received we will only contact individuals or companies if we would like to stock their product. We are unable to give specific product feedback or return samples by post without a stamped addressed envelope. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 months you have not been successful at this time.